There is no magic bullet for wellness and recovery. Every person's "toolkit" is unique-filled with a mix of approaches that supports the individual. Kick off the new year by exploring both traditional and new approaches to managing mental health which can empower you to feel more confident in managing your own mental health and supporting the wellness and recovery of family, friends, and peers.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH): https://www.nccih.nih.gov/
- Integrative Pain Management: https://www.austinpcc.org/our-program...
- Central Texas African American Family Support Conference: https://ctaafsc.com/
- Decolonizing Yoga: https://www.yogajournal.com/lifestyle...
- Racial Healing Circles: https://www.austinymca.org/blog/racia...
- Call to Courage (Brene Brown): https://www.netflix.com/title/81010166
✅ Karen Ranus, NAMI Central Texas - Moderator
✅ Courtney Bailey, Leadership Austin
✅ Deborah Rosales-Elkins, Integral Care
✅ LaWanna Thomas, Certified Essential Oil Coach